- CLARITY & QUALITY: GENUINE GLASS MAGNIFIER THAT MAGNIFIES 175%.: Review: "The magnafine [sic] glass is so much clearer than what I was using and it feels very heavy duty." That's because the 3" lens is made of genuine diopter glass, unlike cheap lenses made of plastic/acrylic that fog up. Things are in focus about 13" away.
- BEST FOR COMFORT: GET THE LENS & LIGHT WHERE YOU NEED, WORK HANDS FREE, AVOID UNCOMFORTABLE MAG GLASSES - The Brightech LightView Pro Flex 2 in 1 has a 13.5" adjustable, flexible gooseneck, so you can point the glass and light where you want and free both your hands. The heavy base or strong clamp ensure the light doesn't tip so you can enjoy comfort with close work. Review: "Solid and heavy, this base is more than enough to keep the lamp stable in any position it is set to."
- LOVED BY CRAFTERS & HOBBYISTS: Reviewers have used it for painting, sewing, jewelry making, jigsaw puzzles, cross stitch, repairing electronics etc. Here's what they say: "Perfect for threading needles with ease." "Lights allow me to see true colors." (That's thanks to 6000K daylight-color cool white light - not yellow light.) "A life saver when stitches have dropped." "Enough room under the glass to solder." "A true helper for older eyes and very small electronics." Read the reviews!
- 20 YEAR LIFE BRIGHT LED LIGHTS & REAL DIOPTER GLASS FOR MAX DURABILITY - The 6W & 570 lumen LED lights are built in and last 20,000 hours - about 20 years if you use the Brightech Lightview Pro 3 hours every single day! The genuine diopter glass means the lens doesn't warp with time or heat, and is also scratch resistant. So it lasts longer than cheap acrylic/plastic lenses that warp in heat and scratch easily, requiring replacements in little time.
- BRIGHTECH'S 3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If your lights have any defect or stop working within 3 years, we help you troubleshoot and/or send replacement parts or a whole new product. If any problems arise, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction.