- MULTIPURPOSE SELF ADHESIVE COVERING: Beautify, Protect Or Customize Any Surface! Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Creative Coverings are the most versatile shelf liners on the market. Our self-adhesive backing will stick to any smooth surface! This makes the Creative Covering great for covering shelves, cabinets, cupboards, lining walls, drawers and for any artistic project! From DIY projects to protecting furniture and from your childs school projects to whole room renovations Con-Tact Shelf Liners have got you covered!
- DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND: Con-Tact Brand has been designing and manufacturing adhesive shelf liners and Contact Paper for over 40 years! Made in the USA, designed by our in house of trend conscious designers, its a product we are proud of! Whether you are protecting a surface, adding a pop of color to a room, customizing a locker, protecting some shelves or anything in between, our Self Adhesive Liners are the right product for your project.
- EASY TO APPLY: Our Con-tact Brand easy peel & stick application method allows you to simply peel off the paper backing and apply the adhesive backed liner onto any clean flat surface. Its that easy! Our innovative adhesive backing makes the liner repositionable during installation so you can correct any installation errors. Removal of the liner will not leave any messy residue like other products. The liner has a grid lined backing to assist you with easily cutting the roll to your desired sizes. You can use any household scissors to cut to your desired size and shape.
- DURABLE, WATERPROOF & EASY TO CLEAN: Our Made in USA quality makes our liners incredibly durable to keep your surfaces covered for the long term. Our premium vinyl quality liners are waterproof so you use them anywhere in your home, office, and garage or anywhere you can think of! Our waterproof feature was also designed for easy cleaning - just simply use a damp sponge and wipe away any marks or spills.
- APPLICATION: Prepare the smooth surface first by cleaning the surface with soap and water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Peel off the backing evenly and lay flat, start with the corner. When covering a large area, peel small sections at a time to make it easier.