- PRECISION CUTTING - Our tap-open, tap-close single blades are durable and razor sharp for long-lasting, efficient cutting of boxes, cartons, tape, cardboard, paper, and more. Get precise, first-try slicing with added protection from blade.
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT UTILITY KNIFE - Solid, all-metal construction built with a PHC's one of a kind, tap-to-close mechanism. This sleek, minimalist design fits easily in pockets, desk drawers, tool kits, or anywhere space is a concern.
- EASILY REPLACEABLE BLADES - Compatible with RB009 or RB012 single edge blades, this quick and simple to replace blade design maximizes ease of use for an efficient slicing and cutting experience.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM FINISH - Pacific Handy Cutters uses high quality aluminum to engineer these long-lasting, all-metal slicing and slitting tools.
- ORIGINAL FLAT BLADE BOX CUTTER - The original HC-900 Handy Cutter, invented by Pacific Handy Cutter in 1950, was the first-to-market flat blade box cutter, setting standards across numerous industries.